The Corner Stone,

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Be friends, & fall in love.

My jab hurts, okay which jab doesn't hurt. Went SATA this morning again, with Sam. She's just dying to eat the porridge at Chinatown. Headed to NP after to meet Jiarui. Checked out the lappys there & I was so tempted to just purchase it but didn't. Cabbed to town to meet Toto cause we were late, haha. Mc came for a while then left. Had Coffee Beannie then to Tanah Merah. guess what, back to the chalet -.- some birthday thing lah. played some game there & I won many tokens, my mum was so excited, haha. she played Daytona with me, & she was reverse-driving cause she don't know how to u-turn, haha!

you chose to end this, Idk what you want. one moment, you complain about me complaining too much to you, another you said you'll be there. she made everything worse, too bad. I'll try to be less soft-hearted. bye, you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home