The Corner Stone,

Friday, March 21, 2008

I can give you all you ever wanted,
if you just say you love me.

Met Joyceh at Blessed for mass today, (: good start. I just feel sinful for not attending mass for so long. PS after to catch Slam with Toto. other than some guy, we were the only ones in the theatre -.- quite a nice show but the camera man lacks skills. Jiarui came after then Wanru. headed to my place straight away, I was so lazy to travel to Funan to get lappy fixed. Lam came too! (: we somehow had a party cause Dan's friends were here too. Toto played Mahjong with his friends later, while we caught 9:56, again. Lam loves my pooh, haha. walked out for dim sum after with them & we had a free worm & some leaves as appetizer, haha! we were Ggs for an hour, whats new. they left, & I'm sttttiiiiillllllllllllll waitinggggggg for Dan & all to come back. drinks! (:

I hate flu, my voice's changing, I get tired easily I feel grumpy I feel sad.
SAD.

DAN'S BACK, OKAY BYE!


live up to my name,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home