The Corner Stone,

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Another safe bet,

training was alright & now changes are made. good & bad, oh well hopefully things go right. anyway, went Kelly's place after school today & we were supposed to study -.- damn it I feel lazy. Met Sam at Central after that, wanted to go back to Kelly's place but my legs brought me to the bus stop instead. I want very very very badly to go Sumay's place to study overnight againn! then, I'll start doing my Maths & stop sleeping. Almost everyone's blog talks about prelims coming damn soon & O levels & stuff so I shan't be one of them. relax people study smart! (as if I am :/ ) rahhhhhhhhh laters.

Hi CRK, your msg this morning made my day & thanks for always being there.
LOVE YOU!


Dear You,
my favouritest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home