The Corner Stone,

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Never to trust you again,

Nikon Coolpix S51 (: I love my mummy,

so met up with Csh Lam & Nobel on Friday for kbox, (: didn't felt like going initially but ended up singing with Csh like all the duets & stuff. left quite early to AMK for track farewell. I'll miss RachelAnne that idiot, very much ): town after that to meet Esther for Harry's then Ghim Moh to retrieve my ipod from Preece haha, then home tog (: she stayed!
met Sophia on Saturday, whoo! ate Fish & Co. then walk over to Cine flea market. I got Gerri & Claud something from there, haha donkeyyyyyyy! home after to accompany rocker mummy. dinner at grandma's again......
yesterday, met up with Joe & all at taka. had Sakae for lunch & I have many vouchers nowww, which I don't think I can use if I don't meet up with anyone who wants to eat Sakae with me soon cause yeah. but, I can give it away! shopping after that & I got myself a Wednesday shirt, yes its girls cutting I feel fat ): grandma's again after, then chatted about Beijing...........
oh, & Joe cut bangsss & she named it Joy, haha.

Joe: what song would you like to hear? I'll sing it for you.
me: For You I Will, pretty please?


I hope the Melissa who tagged me is Mer, cause I really miss her.
& the irritating Charleeeeene teo ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home