The Corner Stone,

Thursday, December 13, 2007

so Joe's finally back again, (: she'll be with me for the next whole week cause her parents are flying back to Aussie to work for a while more. so guess whoever I'm meeting I'll probably bring her along, haha. & & &, she's staying at One Fullerton okay, & I finally know what everyone meant when they say you'll get free apples when you go there -.- they're all at Parkway today, but I'm not going, hurr. wedding's on Saturday & maybe midnight movie after that with my brother's friends, (:

oh, & did I mention? I met up with Esther yesterday! (: we haven't met up for 2 whole years okay & had damn alot of things to talk about, haha. town, Esplanade, Marina Square then finally home, (: meeting her next week for jogging & badminton. finally someone who's willing to exercise too! haha.

my SuperPowerGirl called me early morning at 350am & we talked till 459am, gosh I didn't know I actually sound awake to her, haha. & yay, she might not leave to Dubai or wherever so soon, (:

I hate to know, that I have no clue on whats going on in your life. its just last month when you're this close to me, & now it feels as if we're strangers. I hate my pride, I hate yours too. I hate going almost to every corners of this small dot & think of you. but, its empty.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

omg joy i miss you siaz.

3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home