The Corner Stone,

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Two left feet,

I'm so annoyed now, I can't upload any pictures cause the computer's retarded. anyway, Beijing wasn't fun at all ): Firstly, it was freezing like mad & although I had 6 to 7 layers of clothes & thermal wear on, I couldn't breathe half the time, haha. Secondly, there's no entertainment centre or whatsoever for us to play, there's only the massage which gave me bruises on my legs. Thirdly, it sucks to walk around visiting places when your fingers are numb & when you're shivering the whole time. hurr, I felt homesick on the second day already, imagine being away for more than a month ):

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVER! (: ( in advanced ) I'll be seeing you later!
though you promised to send me to school one of the days this year & you didn't, I still love you like how I always do (:

what I didn't weren't enough to make you stay,
at least for a little while more with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home