The Corner Stone,

Thursday, March 13, 2008

We just stopped,
stopped due to stupidity.

I just learnt how to play mahjong. its really addictive. we came up with stupid rules & couldn't figure out how to game, haha. Macs delivery is retarded. we had to order minimum of 21 bucks but our order hit 20.80 & they refuse to allow it cause we're 20 freaking cents short. Grey's is addictive too, haha. we watched the same episode again & again, Patrick Dempsey is so hot & as usual Wanru's living in denial thinking he's hers, haha! kidding, (:

I got accepted for Psb.

I just got back not long & I have to go to work at 2pm. I'm freaking deprived of my sleep.
supposed to stay at -'s place tonight, but having second thoughts now :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home